Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Worship the Night

WORSHIP THE NIGHT
Late in the night, pondering starts
Feeling loneliness, just like the stars
Miles away in the darkness they stand
Just staring at life, as I do in my stance.

Silent and still, revolving thoughts come upon,
Instants vanishing as I reckon.
Misty eyes are never apprized,
For some souls are never enticed

Allurement, my decision
While I lay in night vision.
It’s my time to be alive,
While others live their own life

My thoughts are prancing,
While I decide to start dancing.
My skin gets brighter
And I sense the air lighter.

Time freezes.
My feet feel the pieces.
Myself, mesmerized,
Happiness not improvised.

Sentimental disapproval,
No! I’m just looking for renewal.
Finding myself in motion,
It’s definition of emotions
My bed’s space is eternal
It is where I run feral.
It’s my time, it’s my place,
Every night is a new race.

In solitude I feel …
The company of the world,
Like stars in the galaxy,
Vibration unites the whole.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *